Thursday, January 05, 2006

In which David Gets On with Lao Tzu

Care for a little comparative theology? Click here for the Religious Founder You Most Resemble Test Twenty Questions.

My personal results: I most resemble Lao Tzu, founder of Taoism. It said "You two would probably get along."

In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In conflict, be fair and generous.
In governing, don't try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family life, be completely present.

Furthermore it ranked me on four scales:
I scored:
higher than 50% on Intuitive
higher than 0% on Structured
higher than 66% on Mildness
higher than 50% on Traditional

So I'm completely unstructured (just like this blog?), I'm moderately intuitive and traditional plus I'm milder than most. Well, duh.




Religion

No comments :